Dealing with Covid 19
Times are definitely difficult at the moment, but we are doing our best to work through it. We are caring for our fish, and for our customers as best we can.
For those of you who know we are a small family business, this has advantages but also disadvantages too.
Herbert one of the partners is in the 'At Risk' groups and so is shielding. This is leaving us with limited staff at the moment. This is reflected in our change of opening hours.
Opening hours are currently as follows:
Monday - Appointment Only
Tuesday - Appointment Only
Wednesday - 9.30am - 5.00pm
Thursday - 9.30am - 5.00pm
Friday - 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday - 9.30am - 5.00pm
Sunday - 9.30am - 5.00pm
Appointment Only - Personal Shopping Days
These are to help vulnerable people, key workers and those not wishing to visit a busy garden centre. Giving you the chance to still care for your fish.
Please call to make an appointment before visiting. If you arrive without an appointment we may not be able to let you into the shop. Appointment times are strict, so that everyone who has booked gets there chance to shop safely.
Guidance for visitors
Entrance is through the main garden centre.
The garden centre are not allowing under 16 to visit at this time.
- Both Monday and Tuesday are by appointment only, Personal Shopping Days. This is to allow those who do not wish to visit a busy garden centre. Those who are more vulnerable, key workers etc. Please call us on 01283712924 to book your appointment, or email email@example.com
- Entrance to our shop will be restricted to allow proper social distancing.
- We cannot predicted how busy the shop will be, so please be aware that you may have to queue.
- Browsing may not be possible at busy times.
- Payment accepted by cards and other contactless methods (unfortunately NO cash at the moment)
- Deliveries and availability is unpredictable at the moment. Due to limited air freight, and carrier deliveries. If you are looking for something in particular it may be best to give us a call before travelling.