JBL Test Strips.
- Test strips for testing 7 important water values in 1 minute: quick test for general guidance when testing aquarium, pond, well and tap water
- Easy to use: Move the test strip in the water for 2-3 seconds. Remove the test strip. Let the water drain off sideways. Compare the test strip with the colour scale on the packaging after 1 minute. Read off the CO2 value in the table
- Determines the following water values: chlorine, acidity (pH), general hardness (GH), toxic nitrite compound (NO2), cause of algae (NO3), pH stability (KH) and main plant nutrient (CO2 content using the table)
- Further tests for phosphate or ammonium/ammonia etc. are available as individual tests in the JBL program
- Package contents: test strips EasyTest 7 in 1 on colour scale and CO2 table. Contents: 50 test strips
JBL Proaquatest Easy 7 in 1 test strips